Friday, March 2, 2012

SOL: Mind Over Reality

This has been a very mentally exhausting week. The only thing I want to do is sit with my feet up. Loads of laundry are calling out to me. A new stack of papers needs graded to keep me from getting behind. Thankfully, I have the whole weekend in front of me to accomplish those tasks. With gas prices just under $4 a gallon, I won't be out running around. This homebody is glad to be a body at home. I will watch some NCIS episodes, read my book, check into other people's lives on Facebook, and pin obscure things with Pinterest. When I am ready to move, the laundry will get done...papers graded...and maybe, I will do something totally unplanned.

5 comments:

  1. and write ... don't forget that!
    :)
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. You feel the way I feel. This week just wiped me out. It was a tough one. I hope the students appreciate what we do! Get your rest. Thanks for sharing! Happy Slicing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a home body this weekend. Sadly not going to happen. Good luck with your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This homebody is glad to be a body at home." I love the way the words swirl around in this sentence. NCIS episodes -- those are some of my favorite. I'm happy you're writing with us this March!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a home body too! and im only in High School! Home bodies can always have fun at home!

    ReplyDelete