In no special order...just writing as I think...
1. Sudoku - I was introduced to this puzzle on a trip to Florida with a friend. It is the only math I like.
2. Facebook - I joined to find out what was happening with my nieces and nephews in college. Now I keep up with lots of family and friends.
3. Pinterest - I am a hoarder by nature; this lets me keep the things I like in cyberspace.
4. Books - I like books. I have over a thousand in my classroom for students. I have several hundred at home that I can't part with. I have a basket right now of about a dozen books waiting for me!
5. Slice of Life - I am new to blogging, but this challenge has me sitting and reading blogs for hours. I don't always comment, but I do enjoy them.
6. Cats - I have loved cats since I was little. Now I have two in the house and about twenty outside.
7. My Boys - LOVE the J's!!
8. NCIS - My favorite television show, currently. I own all the episodes and am currently on Season 5 of my yearly review.
9. The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon. (Nothing more needs to be said.)
10. Texting - The absolute best way to keep in contact with teenagers and college kids. Oh, and now my mom, too!
I know that there are other things that occupy my mind and time, but I think I will stop at 10. (My favorite number!) What I am wondering is...
Why can't I become obsessed with cleaning my house and grading papers?????????