Saturday, March 31, 2012

Taking the Challenge

I am not normally one to take a challenge.  I don't like risk.  I hate failure.  So when Ruth challenged me to participate in the Slice of Life this month, I was hesitant.  I wasn't sure I could do it.  I am glad I did.

I found that I did have words to write.  I do have stories to tell.

I found that people would comment on my writings.  Some even seem to enjoy them.

I found out more about the people with whom I work.  I also discovered some new "friends."

I am not sure I will continue with the blog, but if on any particular Tuesday that the mood strikes, I might decide to post a slice of my life.  I'll also consider the SOLC next March.  Thanks for a fun ride.

As Roy Rogers and Dale Evans sang, "Happy trails to you, until we meet again."

1 comment:

  1. I love your ending. I look forward to your continued random writing as the year goes on. :D

    ReplyDelete