There are many things that need to happen this weekend, so here is my to-do list:
1. Do not set an alarm for Saturday morning.
3. Dust and vacuum. (I ended up hiring someone to do this!)
4. Buy birthday, anniversary, get-well gifts and cards.
5. Groceries. (I am about finished with all my left-overs from last week.)
6. Grade papers so that grades can be updated. (worked on it, but it is a never ending cycle of papers)
7. Go see the high school production of Beauty and the Beast.
8. Write a letter to my marine.
9. Start laundry (again).
10. If weather permits, mow my yard. (cannot do...mower broke!)
I am going to print this list, but I am also going to come back on and highlight the things that I accomplish. We will see how productive my weekend will be. Spring break is only a week away...