Friday, March 23, 2012

The Weekend

There are many things that need to happen this weekend, so here is my to-do list:


1.  Do not set an alarm for Saturday morning.
2.  Walk.
3.  Dust and vacuum. (I ended up hiring someone to do this!)
4.  Buy birthday, anniversary, get-well gifts and cards.
5.  Groceries. (I am about finished with all my left-overs from last week.)
6.  Grade papers so that grades can be updated. (worked on it, but it is a never ending cycle of papers)
7.  Go see the high school production of Beauty and the Beast.
8.  Write a letter to my marine.
9.  Start laundry (again).
10. If weather permits, mow my yard. (cannot do...mower broke!)


I am going to print this list, but I am also going to come back on and highlight the things that I accomplish.  We will see how productive my weekend will be.  Spring break is only a week away...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan, hope you can highlight it all. Isn't it crazy to be mowing already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list. I need to do this more often. I might get something done then. #1 is my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your lists includes "good stuff" and not just mundane chores. I can't wait to see the highlights increase throughout the weekend.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete