Saturday, March 2, 2013

Time Well Spent

I decided to take the time today to go see my parents. It is about 150 miles each direction. The Boy went along, of course. My parents wondered why I was willing to spend the cost of gasoline and a Saturday to "drop by for a visit."

They had a scare during the night on Thursday. My dad became very ill suddenly. He has had similar issues in the past, but they were out of town for my niece's gymnastics meet. They decided to leave the motel in the middle of the night to drive home to their local hospital where his medical records are. In the end, he was sent home. He is doing better, but it took a lot out of them.

Going to see them was time well spent.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your dad is doing well and that you had a good trip! I would drive the 670 miles one way to mom's house any day! :-)

    ReplyDelete